- Current bookkeeping of the business activities of the assignor; processing, summarization and analysis of the accounting information according to IAS;
- Consultation on accounting matters;
- Preparation and submission of INTRASTAT declarations;
- Preparation and submission of annual tax declarations of the Assignor and the relevant appendixes; Preparation of interim financial reports etc.;
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statement and its submission with the National Statistics Institute (NSI) and National Revenues Agency;
- Preparation of all required accounting documents and references in the event of tax inquiries and / or inspections, as well as provision of expert opinions in relation to tax inquiry and / or inspection;
- Preparation of payment orders;
- Preparation and submission of personal tax declarations of natural persons related to the Client (Directors and / or Shareholders)
- Completion of the data of Client’s employees and the data provided by the Client in employment contracts and other documents related to the initiation, development and termination of employment relationships, where the Client is a party;
- Preparation and submission of all documents related to the initiation, development and termination of the labor relationships, where the Assignor is a party with the NRA and the National Social Security Institute (NSSI);
- Administration of sick-leaves and days off;
- Calculation of the due remuneration, compensations and other payments to the Client’s employees based on the data provided by the Client and preparation of the respective payment orders.
No matter the type of your business or the complexity of you corporate structure, taxation always affects significantly every financial and business step you take.
We will help you understand Bulgarian tax laws and the applicable international agreements and European regulations necessary for the proper application of Bulgaria’s tax rules. We will provide:
- Tax-effective solutions;
- Comprehensive consulting related to VAT, corporate and personal taxation, withholding taxes and all other direct and indirect taxes;
- Consultation related to Bulgarian taxes;
- Tax advisory services related to the application of treaties for avoiding double taxation and preparation of the documentation for their application;
- Consultation related to tax effects of business relations, mergers and acquisitions, and other issues related to business management decisions;
- Representation before the tax authorities, including during tax audits and checks, as well as assistance in the preparation and filing of declaration forms and other reporting forms required by the tax authorities;
Send us more information for your business and your needs. How many invoices do you have per month? How many are your employees? Do you need some specific services? We will send you an offer by email as soon as possible.